Appraisals are required for every home purchase, but the process is often less efficient and accurate than it could be, and the appraisal workforce is aging and shrinking. In this seminar, experts will discuss how data, analytics, and technology could advance process changes and enable the appraisal system to better meet market demand. Faster and more accurate appraisals protect investors and government enterprise interests; give lenders certainty from repurchase risk; and ensure consumers are protected and well informed.
- Susan Allen, senior vice president, Valuations Solutions Group, CoreLogic
- David Bunton, president, The Appraisal Foundation
- Pete Carroll, executive vice president, Quicken Loans
- Zach Dawson, director, collateral policy and strategy, Fannie Mae
- Laurie Goodman, codirector, Housing Finance Policy Center, Urban Institute (moderator)
About Sunset Seminars
This event series is sponsored by CoreLogic and the Urban Institute and focuses on public policy issues relevant to the mortgage market. We aim to bring together policymakers, practitioners, and analysts for lively conversations on topics of current interest.
This event is open to press. Send any questions or inquiries to Alison Rincon, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Light fare will be available at 5:30 p.m. The program will begin promptly at 6:00 p.m.