This session will provide an overview of the main components of the Urban Institute’s Upward Mobility Framework and provide an interactive training on how to understand and apply the recently released mobility metrics data tables, available for every county and more than 450 cities in the United States. Speakers will discuss how to apply the data tables to support local efforts to increase upward mobility and reduce racial inequities and will give examples of how these metrics have been used to create change in communities.
- Tina Chelidze, Policy Associate, Urban Institute
- Rebecca Dedert, Policy Analyst, Urban Institute
- Will Engelhardt, Senior Manager, Training and Technical Assistance, Urban Institute
- Joanne Nelson, Director, Boone County Community Services Department
- Claudia D. Solari, Senior Research Associate, Urban Institute
- Gabi Velasco, Policy Analyst, Urban Institute
We strive to host inclusive, accessible events that enable all individuals to engage fully. Please email [email protected] if you require any accommodations or have any questions about this event.
Senior Manager, Training and Technical Assistance
Senior Research Associate