Join the Urban Institute and the Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth for the third installment in a week-long online forum that explores a pivotal challenge facing cities: how to achieve equity in the digital age.
When resident voices are placed at the forefront, cities’ innovative technology policies can be more inclusive. What does community engagement look like in practice, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic, when people cannot communicate or convene in traditional ways? Panelists from community and nonprofit organizations and government will highlight effective community engagement strategies in this moment and explain how they’re adapting.
- Elsa Falkenburger, Principal Research Associate, Urban Institute @falkenbu
- Noel Hidalgo, Executive Director, BetaNYC @noneck
- Dan Lurie, Chief of Policy, Office of the Mayor, City of Chicago
- Chelsea Mauldin, Executive Director, Public Policy Lab @ChelseaMauldin
- Richard Ezike, Senior Policy Associate, Urban Institute (moderator) @DrRCEzike
Follow the conversation on Twitter: #InnovateForInclusiveGrowth