The Urban Institute’s Financial Health and Wealth Dashboard provides new wealth and assets data to illustrate the financial health of residents at the local level across the United States. This tool helps local leaders answer critical questions about residents’ management of daily finances, resilience to economic shocks, and opportunities for upward mobility.
Please join the Urban Institute to explore how this dashboard can help leaders target supports to address racial and ethnic disparities in their communities and improve the financial lives of residents.
- Oriya Cohen, Policy Program Associate, Research to Action Lab, Urban Institute
- Thea Garon, Senior Policy Program Manager, Center on Labor, Human Services, and Population, Urban Institute
- Tamara Lindsay, Chief of Strategy, Cities for Financial Empowerment Fund
- Signe-Mary McKernan, Vice President, Center on Labor, Human Services, and Population, Urban Institute
- Ameya Pawar, Senior Fellow, Economic Security Project; Former Alderperson, Chicago’s 47th Ward
- Erika Wright, Vice President, Global Philanthropy, Learning and Insights, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Mingli Zhong, Research Associate, Center on Labor, Human Services, and Population, Urban Institute
Funding for this event was provided by a grant from JPMorgan Chase & Co. For more on Urban’s funding policies, go to https://www.urban.org/about/our-funding.
We strive to host inclusive, accessible events that enable all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, to engage fully. Please email [email protected] if you require any accommodations or have any questions about this event.