All people need high-quality, reliable, and safe transportation to reach jobs, resources, and services. But that kind of transportation is not equally accessible to all.
Please join the Urban Institute for a virtual presentation of our new transportation equity data tool and a conversation with city and community leaders from four case study regions. Speakers will discuss barriers to transportation equity and solutions cities can use to increase equity as they begin resuming transit services during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Carrie S. Cihak, Chief of Policy, King County Metro, Washington State
- Samuel Jordan, President, Baltimore Transit Equity Coalition
- Andrés Martínez, Director of Policy and Communications, Conexión Américas
- Christina Plerhoples Stacy, Senior Research Associate, Urban Institute
- Colleen Synk, Safe Routes to School Operations Coordinator, Michigan Fitness Foundation