Denver SIB Partners
The Denver SIB brings together a unique group of partners, including local government, housing service providers, national housing organizations, private investors, and independent evaluators. These partners work together to implement and evaluate the Denver SIB.
- City and County of Denver
- Pay for Success Intermediary: Corporation for Supportive Housing; Enterprise Community Partners
- Supportive Housing Service Providers: Colorado Coalition for the Homeless; Mental Health Center of Denver
- Investors: The Denver Foundation, The Piton Foundation, the Ben and Lucy Ana Walton Fund of the Walton Family Fund, Arnold Ventures, Living Cities Blended Catalyst Fund LLC, Nonprofit Finance Fund, The Colorado Health Foundation, and the Northern Trust Company
- Evaluators: Urban Institute, in partnership with the Evaluation Center at the University of Colorado Denver and the Burnes Center on Poverty and Homelessness at the University of Denver