Parenting and Family Composition
Parents and families play a central role in the stability of children’s lives. Below are selected materials that explore parenting or family composition in the context of children and instability.
- How Does Unemployment Affect Family Arrangements for Children?
- Increasing Family Complexity and Volatility: The Difficulty in Determining Child Tax Benefits
- Marital Disruption and Health Insurance
- Lose your job, lose your family: How unemployment affects family stability (Urban Wire Post)
- Change happens: It’s how we prepare for it that matters (Urban Wire Post)