Health and Mental Health
Physical and mental health is critical for children’s ability to grow, thrive, and develop, with the consequences of poor health having both short and longer term negative effects. Below are selected materials that explore health and health care in the context of children and instability.
- Disability Onset Among Working Parents: Earnings Drops, Compensating Income Sources and Health Insurance Coverage
- Dynamics In Medicaid And SCHIP Eligibility Among Children In SCHIP’s Early Years: Implications For Reauthorization
- How Do Stressful Family Environments Relate to Reported Access and Use of Health Care by Low-Income Children?
- Marital Disruption and Health Insurance
- The Role of Public Health Insurance in Reducing Child Poverty
- Providing Medicaid to Youth Formerly in Foster Care Under the Chafee Option: Informing Implemention of the Affordable Care Act