Join the Urban Institute for an intimate, invitation-only discussion with four college presidents about the risks and opportunities for higher education institutions amid uncertain public health and economic conditions. Facing an unprecedented fall semester, these leaders will share what their institutions are doing to adapt and serve their students, especially those who are most vulnerable or have been disproportionately affected by the pandemic. The conversation will also look to higher education’s long-term future and explore how colleges and universities are grappling with digital inequities that threaten their ability to promote equitable outcomes.
- Mitchell E. Daniels Jr., President, Purdue University
- Biddy Martin, President, Amherst College
- Juan Salgado, Chancellor, City Colleges of Chicago
- David A. Thomas, President, Morehouse College
- Sarah Rosen Wartell, President, Urban Institute
- Jamie S. Gorelick, Board of Trustees Chair, Urban Institute; Partner, WilmerHale (moderator)