Panelists discussed the Urban Institute's Community Platform and other on-the-ground approaches to strengthening the capacity of communities and nonprofit organizations to tackle challenges in education, public health, economic development, aging, and other issues.
- Elizabeth T. Boris, director, Center on Nonprofits and Philanthropy at The Urban Institute
- David G. Garvey, director, University of Connecticut Nonprofit Leadership Program at the Center for Continuing Studies at the University of Connecticut
- Linetta J. Gilbert, co-leader, The Declaration Initiative (former program officer, Ford Foundation)
- Sandi Scannelli, president and chief executive officer, Community Foundation for Brevard
- Thomas H. Pollak, program director, National Center for Charitable Statistics, Center on Nonprofits and Philanthropy at The Urban Institute