The Urban Institute and the Forum for Youth Investment invite you to a conversation about how federal agencies and other organizations can authentically engage stakeholders in developing learning agendas and other evidence-building activities for youth-serving policies and programs.
Many federal agencies are developing learning agendas for the first time or considering how to update their agendas and evaluation plans as required by the Foundations for Evidence-Based Policymaking Act. At this event, a panel of representatives from youth-serving agencies and other organizations will discuss the opportunities and challenges of effectively engaging stakeholders and share recommendations for agencies developing their learning agendas.
- Bernice Butler, Deputy Director of Network Learning and Collaboration, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- Keith Fudge, Senior Policy Program Manager, Research to Action Lab, Urban Institute
- Demetra Smith Nightingale, Institute Fellow, Urban Institute
- Nicole Patton-Terry, Associate Director, Florida Center for Reading Research, Florida State University
- Vivian Tseng, Senior Vice President of Program, William T. Grant Foundation
- Mary Ellen Wiggins, Director of Policy and Research, The Forum for Youth Investment
- Maria Woolverton, Director of the Division of Family Strengthening, Office of Planning, Research and Evaluation, US Department of Health and Human Services Administration for Children and Families