Join the Urban Institute, in collaboration with JPMorgan Chase & Co. and the Fund for Our Economic Future, for a discussion about using Opportunity Zone financing for residences and operating businesses to maximize community benefit. Panel discussions will highlight local and national mission-driven Opportunity Zone models and explore practical lessons for other projects. The first panel will examine Opportunity Zones’ role in advancing affordable and workforce housing, and the second panel will focus on how to finance operating businesses with Opportunity Zones.
- Mike DeWine, Governor, State of Ohio
- Armond Budish, County Executive, Cuyahoga County, Ohio
- Ron Beit, Founding Partner and CEO, RBH Group LLC
- Lori Chatman, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Community Investment Inc.; President, Enterprise Community Loan Fund Inc.
- Freddy Collier, Director of City Planning, City of Cleveland
- Alex Derkson, Vice President, Global Philanthropy, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Amin Irving, President and CEO, Ginosko Development Company
- Katie Kramer, Vice President, Council of Development Finance Agencies
- Patrick Mullen, Venture Partner, Arctaris Impact Investors; Opportunity Zone and Financial Incentives Director, Utah Association of Counties
- Skye Morse, Principal and Investment Director, M&S Development
- Brett Theodos, Senior Fellow, Urban Institute
- Bill Truax, President, Galena Opportunity Fund
- Alesha Washington, Vice President, Government Advocacy, Greater Cleveland Partnership
- Brad Whitehead, President, Fund for Our Economic Future
- Kevin Wojton, Fund Manager and Principal, Cleveland OZ Fund; Lead Technologist, The Opportunity Exchange; Managing Director, Cleveland Rocks