The resources below provide tips for collecting data from providers and families to help inform decisions about early care and education policies and programs.
- “Tips on Developing Surveys of Child Care Providers” (Research Brief)
- “Want to Understand What Child Care Programs Need during the Pandemic? These Five Survey Tips Could Help” (Blog Post)
- “Using Child Care Provider Surveys to Inform Policy Responses to COVID-19” (Webinar Slides)
- A recording and transcript of the webinar can be found on the OPRE website.
- “Nine Tips for Engaging Home-Based Child Care Providers in Research” (Blog Post)
- “Evaluating Training and Professional Development for Home-Based Providers: A Brief for CCDF Agencies and Researchers” (Research Brief)