The COVID-19 pandemic has intensified the need for data-based decisionmaking to meet the needs of families and providers. Below are resources on COVID-19 and child care.
- “A List of COVID-19 Child Care Surveys and Data Analyses” (resource guide)
- “In Search of COVID-19 Related Child Care Surveys and Data Analyses” (request for resources)
- “Using Child Care Provider Surveys to Inform Policy Responses to COVID-19” (webinar slides)
- A recording and transcript of the webinar can be found on the OPRE website.
- “Conducting Rapid Analyses for Data-Based Decisionmaking during the COVID-19 Crisis” (webinar slides)
- A slide deck for the webinar can be found on the OPRE website.