Join the Urban Institute to learn about early findings from a nationwide survey of nonprofit hospitals addressing housing as a determinant of health.
The webinar will summarize early findings from the survey, which was fielded to the chief executive officers and community benefit managers in a random sample of nonprofit hospitals throughout the country. Though organizations have documented the success of pioneering health systems and hospitals in this space, such as Dignity Health and Bon Secours, this survey aims to understand housing investment practice among a much larger set of hospitals. Panelists will discuss trends in the early data, the challenges hospitals face investing in housing solutions, and tools available to hospitals interested in addressing housing as a social determinant of health. Finally, the panel will discuss the second phase of this important work and seek input from participants.
- Eva Allen, Research Associate, Urban Institute
- Robin Hacke, Executive Director and Cofounder, Center for Community Investment at the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy
- Michael G. Johnson, Vice President and Community Development Program Officer, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Erika Poethig, Chief Innovation Officer and Vice President, Research to Action Lab, Urban Institute
- Kate Reynolds, Policy Program Manager, Research to Action Lab, Urban Institute
- Julie Trocchio, Senior Director, Community Benefit and Continuing Care, Catholic Health Association of the United States
This is an invitation only event. For registration information or other inquiries,
please contact email@example.com.