This event will be webcast live from this page.
Registration is not required to view the webcast.
Online audience can submit questions to email@example.com.
The Urban Institute research team has worked closely with Mary’s Center to evaluate their model and we are excited to share our results about the impact community health centers have in our city. We are pleased that Mary’s Center has chosen to host their symposium in our office.
Mary’s Center, a community health center marking its 30th anniversary, invites you to a symposium on the central role of community health centers and the well-being of communities. The symposium will highlight the roles community health centers can play in the lives of underresourced people and places by delivering much-needed health care services and accelerating social and economic well-being. Drawing on recent research done by the Urban Institute and the National Institutes of Health for Mary’s Center, this panel discussion will also include insights from local practitioners and clients of Mary’s Center, as well as regional and national policymakers and leaders.
- Stuart M. Butler, Senior Fellow, Brookings Institution; Chairman of the Board, Mary’s Center
- Martha M. Galvez, Senior Research Associate, Urban Institute
- Maria S. Gomez, President and CEO, Mary’s Center
- Rafael López, Managing Director, Health and Public Service, North America, Accenture
- Ninet Sinaii, Epidemiologist, National Institutes of Health
- Sarah Rosen Wartell, President, Urban Institute