The Urban Institute is launching the Financial Well-Being Data Hub to harness the potential of consumer data to improve financial security and advance equity. Through the Data Hub, we will bring together disparate data sources to create a new data asset that provides a holistic understanding of people’s financial well-being. By considering data from public and proprietary sources, as well as the financial experiences of individuals and families, Urban will uncover unique insights that will inform evidence-based solutions that stakeholders across the financial well-being ecosystem can use to improve financial well-being and advance equity.
Please join the Urban Institute and nationally recognized experts for a conversation about how this new initiative will advance actionable solutions to improve financial well-being.
- Kant Desai, Senior Principal, Cities for Financial Empowerment Fund
- Thea Garon, Associate Director, Center on Labor, Human Services, and Population, Urban Institute
Jesús Gerena, Chief Executive Officer, UpTogether
- Signe-Mary McKernan, Vice President for Labor, Human Services, and Population, Urban Institute
- Hans Morris, Managing Partner, Nyca Partners
- Sarah Rosen Wartell, President, Urban Institute
Funding for Urban Institute's Financial Well-Being Data Hub is provided by Intuit, Capital One, PNC, and Wells Fargo. For more on Urban’s funding policies, go to urban.org/about/our-funding.
We strive to host inclusive, accessible events that enable all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, to engage fully. Please email [email protected] if you require any accommodations or have any questions about this event.