The Urban Institute Press is excited to announce its return, in partnership with the independent academic publisher Rowman & Littlefield. Our goal is to make available an expanded selection of UI Press’s backlist titles and to publish new books intended to help disseminate Urban’s expertise to the public policy and academic communities.
Select backlist titles are available once again, including the following:
- The Nonprofit Almanac 2012 by Katy Roeger, Amy Blackwood, and Sarah Pettijohn
- Public Housing and the Legacy of Segregation by Margery Austin Turner, Susan J. Popkin, and Lynette A. Rawlings
- Performance Measurement: Getting Results, Second Edition by Harry Hatry
We also have new titles and new editions including the following:
- Sue Popkin’s firsthand account of the effort to transform public housing in Chicago
- a new edition of Nonprofits and Government: Collaboration and Conflict by Elizabeth Boris and Gene Steuerle
- a revised edition of Trial and Error in Criminal Justice Reform: Learning from Failure by Greg Berman and Aubrey Fox
For more information and to order books, please visit the new home of the Urban Institute Press.